North America-United States-New York-New York
Deliver the business strategy with strong knowledge of Commercial Banking (CMB) priorities. Work effectively in partnership with other CMB segments and product teams. Cross-pollinate best practices across regions, leading and participating in local/regional/global initiatives that result in effective risk management practices, more efficient delivery, stronger returns and deeper customer relationships. Represent and develop the HSBC brand in the marketplace. Provides front line risk ownership including writing credit papers, performing analysis, modeling projection and enterprise valuation analysis, coordinating with internal stakeholders. Build strategic and valued relationships with customers, applying knowledge to provide value-add advice and assistance.
TO APPLY: Must apply via email by sending resume to [email protected] and must reference “Job Code: 3641” to be considered.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management, Finance, or a related field and 4 years of related work experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Portfolio management of large/complex transactions including annual review, amendment and new transactions.
- Credit analysis, structuring and credit documentation, and legal agreements.
- Coordination with documentation and legal compliance relating to syndicated and bilateral deal processes.
- Field examinations and application of recommendations, environmental reports, appraisals, and other reports.
- Modeling complex financial analysis, projection scenarios, and enterprise valuations including managing the challenge process with offshore teams and the credit approval unit (CAU).
- Assessing industry research, peer selection and analysis, compilation of an estimated EV summarized in a formal report, correspondence with CAU reviewer and independent EV Validator.
- Credit-related processes including fronting risk, country risk, sustainability risk, or similar.
- Driving credit transactions with the client and CAU.
- Management and overseeing prompt remediation of financial reporting, out of approvals, and document exceptions.
- Cross border financing policies and credit underwriting methodology.
This job is currently active.