Content & Marketing Analyst - Research Affiliates LLC - Newport Beach, CA
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: Research Affiliates LLC
This is intended to be a full-time, entry-level position supporting a wide range of activities associated with the creation and dissemination of marketing content, which delivers our insights for the benefit of the investment community and contributes to our brand identity for ongoing commercial success.
Key activities include, and are not limited to, digital marketing and analytics, CRM and marketing list management, as well as video and webinar production support. Our content primarily includes publications, videos, and webinars; and our outreach channels include our website, email distribution, press, and social media.
This role is located within our Product Management team but will engage in cross-functional projects that include our Client-Facing, Research, Technology, and Compliance teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
Assist senior members of the team with marketing-related tasks, including but not limited to:
- Setting up and producing web-based video content and webinar/virtual events;
- Tracking and providing digital analytics and engagement metrics for improved marketing tactics;
- Assisting with the creation and posting of content to our website and/or external media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Maintaining and expanding CRM database and outreach lists;
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of presentations; and
- Providing PowerPoint and Excel design support across departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required
- 0 to 3 years of relevant marketing experience preferred
- Comfort with technology, such as CRM systems, webinar technologies, and other forms of marketing outreach, preferred
- Practical knowledge of video and audio editing preferred
- Experience with web analytics, SEO strategy, content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager), and HTML design a plus
- Seeks to join a mission-focused, culture-driven firm
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and is willing to take on new challenges
- Is attentive to detail
- Is able to prioritize and manage priorities and deadlines
- Is collaborative and team-oriented with a strong sense of integrity and professionalism
This job is currently active.