This is an archive of an expired job.
North America-United States-Illinois-Arlington HeightsDeliver credit policy change initiatives as directed by HSBC management. Operate with good risk knowledge, financial regulatory data requirements and independently execute when undertaking projects. Provide analytical and/or MIS (Management Information System) support for various mortgage credit policy, risk and/or marketing related functions. May work in collaboration with business partners or independently to identify and assess credit risk trends.
TO APPLY: Must apply via email by sending resume to [email protected] and must reference “Job Code: 3475” to be considered.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering or a related field, and 4 years of related work experience
Qualifying experience must include:
• Statistical analysis or MIS experience, or related
• Proficiency in SAS programming as well as Unix system
• Banking risk, risk segmentation and life cycle management
• Software packages (SAS, Unix operating system)
• Effective communication of results and recommendations to management, including preparation of exhibits and supporting material (completion of minimum two presentations per quarterly period)
• Concurrent handling of multiple complex deliverables (supporting 3 or more projects concurrently)
Qualifying experience must include at least 1 year of project management.
Telecommuting is permitted.