This is an archive of an expired job.
North America-United States-New York-Buffalo
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field and 9 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate IT experience.
Qualifying experience must include 8 years of experience in the following:
- All aspects of the software development life cycle, including the business processes as well as new and existing technologies.
- Oracle database design, engineering and support.
- Design and development of PL/SQL objects and programs including a combination of the following: packages, procedures, functions, triggers, views, materialized views, and indexes.
Qualifying experience must include 7 years of experience in the following:
- Unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Leveraging Oracle 11G/12C features to their fullest on a large-scale multi-terabyte system.
- Optimize and tune stored procedures, embedded SQL and taking advantage of Oracle specific features like Oracle Data Partitioning techniques to manage, support and performance tune very large databases.
- Parallel execution features of Oracle to dramatically reduce response times for data intensive operations, including a combination of the following: Bulk binds, Bulk Collect functionality, PL/SQL collections, records and nested tables.
- Supporting production application including investigating and resolving production issues.
Qualifying experience must include 3 years of experience in the following:
- Designing and developing high volume transaction-based systems.
- SDLC process and tools, version control and deployment tools including a combination of the following: Jenkins, Git, Jira.
- Unix shell scripting interacting with Oracle packages/stored procedures.
Qualifying experience must include 2 year of experience in the following:
- Hadoop eco-system tools/technologies including a combination of the following: Spark, Pyspark, Map/Reduce, HQL, Hive and TEZ.
- Optimizing and troubleshooting Spark Applications with tuning of Hive and Apache Spark and using correct level of Parallelism and memory parameters.
- Agile/SCRUM methodologies.