Corporate Risk Solutions - HSBC - New York, New York
Click Here to Apply Online
North America-United States-New York-New York
Responsible for origination, structuring, negotiation, and execution of risk management transactions for a variety of clients including corporates and financial sponsors with a specialization in infrastructure projects. Identify clients’ risk management needs arising from the interest rate and foreign exchange exposures and originate effective solutions. Provide coverage of clients with geographical footprints in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners to design and create risk management solutions in accordance with the clients’ strategic objectives and milestones. Provide leadership and coordination of the origination process across Global Markets, Global Banking, and Commercial Banking to support the growth and maintenance of deal flow and pipeline. Adherence with all compliance and control of information requirements to establish a robust origination process under the applicable regulatory framework.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
TO APPLY: Must reference “Job Code: 3408” to be considered. Apply by mail - Attention: Sarah Scibelli, HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 95 Washington Street, Atrium 1NW, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field, and 6 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive related work experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Interest rate and foreign exchange OTC risk management products such as swaps, options, and hybrid instruments
- Counterparty experience, and impact on pricing of derivatives transactions or origination capacity
- Experienced with the deal underwriting process and obtaining credit capacity to extend debt financing and associated derivatives transactions
- Derivatives and financial modeling such as analysis of discounted cash flows, calculation of credit ratios, and pricing of derivatives instruments
- Project finance and infrastructure deal flow and the origination process including debt advisory, debt financing, and related risk management activities
- Rating agency considerations and hedge accounting implications of capital market transactions for corporates and financial sponsors
- Capital market transactions including primary and secondary issuance in the debt and equity markets, and private and public sources of funding
Must have Series 7, 63 and 79 certifications, or be able to obtain within 120 days of hire/promotion
If you would like to notify the Diversity Recruitment team of your application or if you are simply interested in learning about opportunities at HSBC, please email [email protected]
This job is currently active.