North America-United States-New York-DEPEW
Research, analyze and document moderate to complex financial analysis projects. Analyzes operating and strategic plans, including quarterly forecasts. Prepare monthly analysis of financial results identifying key drivers of variances to plan, forecast, and prior periods. Provide support for business analyses in support of business initiatives including plans, forecasts, product profitability, product pricing, stress testing and similar regulatory mandated analyses. Research and analyze financial data; prepare summary analyses as assigned. Assist in analysis and interpretation of financial statements and related reports. Prepare analysis and interpretation of financial statements and related reports. Design complex worksheets and/or databases for tracking and reporting. Prepare reports, graphs and charts of data developed; prepare written presentations of financial analyses ensuring reasoning for conclusions are clearly illustrated. Recommend actions to be taken, as appropriate. Prepare forecasts and analyze Business and/or product trends. Participate in preparing long-term strategic plans for the Business, as appropriate. Develop, enhance and monitor pricing models. Analyze and interpret financial impact of alternative decisions on the profitability of product lines and businesses. Analyze the potential financial consequences of alternative business decisions relating to profit opportunities and significant capital expenditures.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
TO APPLY: Must reference “Job Code: 3085” to be considered. Apply by mail – Attention: Sarah Scibelli, HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 95 Washington Street, Atrium 1NW, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Must have a Master’s degree in Business, Administration, Finance, Accounting or a related field, and 3 years of analysis experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Advanced Excel skills including financial modeling with ability to forecast historical / future revenues, profitability, and other key financial ratios and business metrics.
- Systems including FTP, Cognos, MI, CGLOFB, TM1s, or similar.
- Internal control standards including implementation of internal and external audit points.
- Performing analysis, structuring, and risk mitigation of potential loans.
- Executing quantitative and qualitative analysis and measure risk against business potential.
- Cross functional business experience (Finance, Risk, Business).
- Analysis of operating and strategic plans, market historical data, and financial statements including financial performance forecasts.
- Statistical analysis, including creating and analyzing at a very high level.
- Financial services experience - specifically Retail Banking with a focus on Reserving.
- Experience with Regulators and Auditors.
- Presenting to Executives
This job is currently active.