This is an archive of an expired job.
North America-United States-New York-New York
Manage and be responsible for the Equity Derivatives Trading teams for the Americas. Deliver trading revenues and client services according to financial plans. Monitor and manage all risks associated with the business. Assessment of market conditions and HSBC’s strengths and weaknesses to define the strategies of the desk with regards to products and risks. Implement the strategies through an appropriate organization of the desk resources. Enable business growth through new profit generating initiatives. .
TO APPLY: Must reference “Job Code: 2473” to be considered. Apply by mail - Attention: Sarah Scibelli, HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 95 Washington Street, Atrium 1NW, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Business Administration or a related field and 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate, related work experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Financial markets, specifically in equities and derivatives
- Derivative products, including trading and risk management of Equity Derivatives
- Trading platform system and operations
- Defining strategies with regards to products and risks including areas such as dispersion, Strategic Equity and Quantitative Index Strategy (QIS), and exotics
- Managing professionals and teams involved in Equity Derivatives, Equity Finance including pricing and structuring.
- US, UK and European regulatory background
Must have Series 7, 63, 24, 4, and 57 certifications, or be able to obtain within 6 months of hire/promotion.