Senior Digital Chat Agent: Conversational Banking Team - HSBC - Depew, New York
Click Here to Apply Online
North America-United States-New York-DEPEW
The main accountability of the Senior Conversational Banking Agent role is to handle multiple customer contacts in a contact centre environment typically on multiple products and or propositions.
The key tasks for the Senior Conversational Banking Agent role will include some or all of the following:
- Interaction with multiple customers using ‘live chats' or other methods where instantaneous responses are required
- Use knowledge of products, processes and procedures to address customer needs. In some cases, adherence to outbound contact scripts and guidelines will be required
- Provide high quality customer contact by identifying additional needs of both existing and new customers, ensuring HSBC brand values are upheld
- Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research to resolve the contact or direct the customer to the appropriate department
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators
- Ensure all activities, transactions and sales adhere to prevailing HSBC and regulatory standards
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Minimum of one year's proven
experience in a customer service and sales environment or equivalent.
- Open to working flexible
- Must be flexible, customer
centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking
feedback and open to development.
- Takes pride in delivering what
is promised in line with the customer and service expectations.
- Ability to work in a high-volume,
fast paced environment is required.
- Proficiency with personal
computers and basic software packages.
- Excellent communication skills
and is polite and friendly at all times.
- Displays patience and empathy.
- Ability to maintain
departmental productivity, quality and sales standards.
This job is currently active.