RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Barclay Water Management - Newton, MA - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: Barclay Water Management
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process, and power generating systems. We are currently looking for a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to work for our headquarters in Newton, MA. This role will be responsible for performing administrative support functions for the Sales Support Department, Senior Management Team, sales/service and other departments, as required.
Reception Responsibilities include:
- Maintain front desk coverage, receive, screen and direct calls, sign for incoming UPS/FedEx shipments, greet visitors, receive and process incoming mechanical water samples.
- Utilize Chapel Bridge Park’s “Centralized Delivery” system for all incoming/outgoing USPS mail and packages.
- Distribute incoming faxes and incoming/outgoing mail in a timely manner
- Weigh/stamp outgoing mail with the Pitney Bowes mail machine, monitor mail machine supplies.
- Update Front Desk Procedure Manual on an as needed basis.
- Prepare UPS and FedEx shipments.
- Maintain office equipment (fax, copier, mail machine) and replenish supplies as needed.
Sales Support Responsibilities include:
- Assist with in-house Board of Directors meetings.
- Generate letters, sales quotes, proposals, Water Treatment Agreements and complete vendor forms.
- Assist with organizing and updating shared file folders
- Provide backup support to the Office Coordinator with fulfilling requests for Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Provide backup support to the Office Coordinator with processing Mechanical Submittals and chemical return authorization requests.
- 2-4 years of Reception experience required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified Receptionist / Administrative Assistant candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email [email protected] or fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company