VP of Information Technology - Mortenson Dental Partners - Louisville, KY
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Apply On Employer's Website
Apply Via Women's Job List
Company: Mortenson Dental Partners
**OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS**
The Vice President of Information Technology will lead all activities associated with the information technology systems in support of the company's business and oversees the company's IT team. This position will be responsible to develop, maintain and execute the strategic technology plan for the company and to drive process improvement and streamline business processes with technology.
OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Oversees the MDP technology infrastructure and information systems. Implements IT strategies at an enterprise level, including the selection, implementation, operation and maintenance of large-scale systems over multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Manages the research and selection of IT vendors, outsourcing partners, hardware, applications, and supplies. Facilitates evaluation of technologies and achieves consensus on technical standards and solutions. Fosters and manages vendor structures to fit with the size and needs of a growing organization.
- Partners with Legal, Compliance, Information Security, and Audit to develop and implement processes and controls that protect and govern MDP’s data assets; coordinate and oversee responsible use of data in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal MDP’s policies.
- Partners with business stakeholders to develop short and long-term technology and business system application objectives to provide efficient and cost-effective technology tools and system solutions to meet MDP’s clinical and business needs.
- Confers with MDP leadership to analyze current operating procedures, pinpoint problem areas, and determine areas for potential improvement of information services and technology. Understands the business goals, drivers, context, and processes to suggest technology solutions that improve the organization.
- Manages day-to-day IT operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance, and end-user satisfaction.
- Represents strategic data needs within the context of MDP’s portfolio funding process, drives business case development and value realization for the enterprise data initiatives.
- Leads and facilitates executive sponsor engagement and Executive Leadership updates on key decisions, progress towards goals, and value delivery.
- Drives continued data quality, usability and consistency improvements for the operational data assets, creating ‘single source of truth’ capabilities in the key enterprise domains including customer, provider, client, producer, and enterprise reference and key KPI data.
- Collaborates with teams across business units to deliver on the enterprise needs and priorities, ensure consistent practices, and create common processes for data lineage, metadata, master/reference data, and quality management.
- Serves as a change agent driving ‘data as an asset’ culture and continued progress toward MDP becoming an effective data-driven enterprise.
- Attract, recruit, manage, develop, and retain talented team members. This includes both hiring and growing employees as well as the effective use of consultants or vendor partnerships.
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- 10+ years of proven success of responsibility in an IT leadership role. A track record of successfully implementing IT strategies at an enterprise level, including the selection, implementation, operation and maintenance of large-scale systems over multiple hardware and software platforms. A demonstrated ability to facilitate the evaluation of technologies and achieve consensus on technical standards and solutions among a diverse group of information technology professionals. Polished professionalism with demonstrated IT experience and strong communication skills that can rapidly gain and maintain credibility with business leaders and colleagues. Deep knowledge of the business processes and extensive experience in information business systems.
- Master’s degree in Business or related field
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
This job is currently active.