PUBLIC WATER SYSTEM COORDINATOR - Barclay Water Management, Inc. - Newton, MA - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: Barclay Water Management, Inc.
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process, and power generating systems. We are currently looking for an Public Water System Coordinator to work with our Environmental Group (EG) located in Newton, MA. Barclay’s Environmental Group was established to enable clients to minimize the risks associated with Legionella bacteria and other waterborne pathogens in their facilities. Most diagnosed cases of Legionnaires’ disease have been linked to building water systems. This role will be responsible for maintaining Public Water System regulatory requirements, while helping to ensure that Barclay remains compliant with registering and renewing biocides and associated licenses.
- Aids Microbiology Director in Public Water System approval process which requires project management skills, and interaction and coordination with multiple parties including but not limited to other Barclay departments, customers, Regulatory Agencies, Licensed Professional Engineers, and Operators
- Works with Regulatory and Compliance Director for Public Water System compliance monitoring which requires getting quotes from vendors, scheduling courier pick-ups, shipping bottles, data entry, and training sales team
- Obtain drinking water operator license in MA and other states
- Provide guidance to sales team through frequent and regular joint field days, focusing on Public Water System compliance
- Attend and present Public Water System topics at professional conferences
- Contribute to a positive interdepartmental working relationships between EG in-house staff and other Barclay departments
- Collaborate on Public Water System promotional campaigns with the support of our Marketing Department
- Maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers/prospects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Science or Engineering (biology, environmental or chemistry) is required
- One to two years of work experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is required
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Qualified Public Water System Coordinator candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email [email protected] or fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee-Owned Company