Outbound Customer Service Position - PATH | Grow Boldly - Columbus, OH - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: PATH | Grow Boldly
Who We Are PATH | Grow Boldly is a market research firm based in Columbus, Ohio. We are a multi-generation family business that helps companies grow by aligning their business operations around their customers and employees. We believe in data-driven strategies to understand opportunities across our client’s business; data informs creative and better solutions that will drive more value.
This isn’t your typical call center environment. You are an Outbound Customer Service Representative; you’ll be collecting information, via phone, about how customers perceive the experience they had when dealing with our clients. You won’t be making long calls all day struggling to land a sale or gather collections! Your calls will average at 3-5 minutes, and you’ll be an integral part of our market research process. You’re making a difference because you’re evaluating and perfecting experiences.
What you’ll Need:
- Two or more years of customer service (REQUIRED)
- One year of call center experience (REQUIRED)
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Exchange, and Excel)
- Detail-oriented with attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations
What You’ll Do:
- Attendance is paramount: be on time!
- Complete questionnaires with clients around the globe
- Consistently meet established standards for productivity and quality for outbound calls to customers
- Routinely deliver professional service
- Provide clear communication to problems in customer’s experience with clients
What You’ll Get:
- Real-world experience in Marketing Research
- Active use of research methodology
- Perfected customer service skills
- Exposure to analytical data
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Business professionalism
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash incentives for high performance
- Great working conditions
- Paid holidays Empowering team atmosphere
- No selling involved
- Flexible hours, Monday – Friday, generally 10 am – 3pm