Business Analyst- Entry Level - Foresight Associates - Minneapolis, MN
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Apply Via Women's Job List
Company: Foresight Associates
We are a boutique management consulting firm based in Minneapolis, MN. We help our clients, typically brand managers and insights leaders, make better marketing decisions using data.
Our core activities include understanding consumer behavior, developing brand growth strategies, and designing tools and frameworks to answer business questions such as asset evaluation, lifetime value, product innovation, etc. We deliver these insights both remotely and through live workshops around the world.
We are a small, inclusive team that thrives in a flexible, creative, and collaborative environment. We work regularly with a few of the biggest brands in the consumer products space, and are in the midst of expanding our client base. This is a unique opportunity to experience the lifestyle of a “start up” and the business impact of a major corporation, at a pivotal time in our growth.
In your role as a Business Analyst (we are searching for a new grad with a BA and or a BA with 0-12 months experience), you will be responsible for:
- Managing and transforming large datasets including public data, third party market research, and internal client data
- Applying statistical tests, analytic methods, and strategic frameworks to the data to uncover new insights
- Participating in internal brainstorm and working sessions to develop and design custom approaches to client questions
- Creating compelling visualizations that illustrate your findings
- Communicating the overall story in well-crafted PowerPoint presentations
- Presenting components of insights to clients as needed
- Additional duties as dictated by team need (we are a small company!)
To be successful in this role, you should possess most of the following attributes:
- Naturally curious and a creative problem-solver
- Excited by using data to answer questions and understand the world
- Dedicated to meeting a client’s needs and expectations
- An effective communicator both on paper and in person
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial “can-do” spirit
- Able to collaborate closely with a small project team
You should have:
- Undergraduate degree/Expected graduate
- 1-2 revelent academic experience/ internships applied to business problems (preferably in a consulting, marketing, or brand management context)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with manipulating data in Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, Charts, VLOOKUP, OFFSET, INDEX, MATCH, SUMIF, etc.)
- Familiarity with statistical techniques (correlation, regression, etc.) in Excel or other package
Due to international travel a US passport or similar is required. We are currently unable to support H-1B/ student visa applicants
How To Apply
Please email all Cover Letters and Resumes to [email protected]
This job is currently active.