This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: The Getty
The J. Paul Getty Trust seeks an experienced, creative, and versatile filmmaker to shoot, edit, produce and lead video projects both small and large, to provide technical and creative expertise, and to contribute original and adaptive content to multimedia projects. The role is part of the Digital Content Strategy team in the Trust’s Communications Department, which creates and designs digital experiences around the visual arts and cultural heritage in support of the Getty’s institutional vision.
We are seeking a creative visual storyteller adept at telling human stories. We are looking for a team member who is passionate about art, about video, and about the ways video can move an audience to take action. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working alone, but also able to take direction well, and will be highly adept at creating fast-turnaround, journalistic video and at producing social media video (including silent, square, and vertical formats).
This is a full-time position reporting to the Lead Creative Producer.
• Oversee both short- and medium-form digital video projects from conception through completion, serving at times as the primary contact for internal and external parties.
• Execute video and related media projects through hands-on content creation such as camera work, lighting, and audio recording.
• Perform video editing, motion graphics, and simple color correction.
• Write VO texts and source voice talent.
• Develop storyboards with Lead Creative Producer.
• Lead on-camera interviews.
• Assist with the creation and execution of video project proposals; develop and lead multiple concurrent project plans.
• Collaborate with others in the Digital Content Strategy team to develop storytelling strategies and projects in which video plays a role.
• Ensure consistency of all video content with Getty brand, strategy, and design standards.
• Work diplomatically with stakeholders to accommodate rounds of review and edits, while keeping projects on schedule.
• Work closely with other content creators, designers, production staff, and external contractors.
• Proactively communicate content plans and progress to supervisor and team.
• Organize, tag, and upload media into the Getty’s digital asset management system.
• Work with other Digital Content Strategy staff to capture, edit, and adapt footage for a wide variety of digital platforms including web, blog, YouTube, app, and social media.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably related to digital media production
• Substantive experience in media production and project management
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/bdq3q3mwcnmztnkd