WAREHOUSE MANAGER - Barclay Water - Edison, NJ - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: Barclay Water
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. All products are manufactured in Watertown MA and the Edison NJ distribution center delivers products to accounts in proximity to Edison NJ. We are seeking a Warehouse Manager for our Edison, NJ distribution center who would oversee the warehouse and SAFE delivery operations. Overtime and overnight travel required when necessary.
- Ensure all SAFEÒ delivery equipment is maintained and replaced as needed
- Ensure that bills of lading are complete and accurate
- Ensures safety compliance in the warehouse and with DOT regulations
- Interface with the in the field sales team to coordinate deliveries
- Schedule deliveries to customer sites meeting the required lead times while maximizing our trucks and keeping overtime to a minimum
- Maintains physical condition of the warehouse by implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment and having repairs made when necessary
- Schedules time for trucks to be serviced and repaired with our leasing company
- Maintains an accurate inventory of water treatment products in the warehouse
- Interfaces with the Watertown MA production plant to schedule deliveries of water treatment products produced in Watertown MA and shipped to the Edison NJ warehouse
- Place requisitions for products when required to maintain warehouse inventory for deliveries
- Receipt of incoming stock deliveries to the warehouse
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks to employees along with follow up on work results
- Maintains staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees along with appraising job results
- Delivering liquid water treatment chemicals to industrial and commercial clients when required
- Handling drums, portable pumps, and hoses used for making two-man SAFEÒ deliveries of our products.
- A degree in supply chain management, logistics or equivalent on the job training with 0 to 3 years of experience
- Experience managing a team and a warehouse space
- CDL driver’s license (class A or B), HAZMAT endorsement, tanker endorsement and air brake endorsement is a plus but not required
- Ability to load, lift and move heavy objects
- Computer literate and the ability to learn inventory management software
- Experience with SAGE 100 is a plus
- Prior experience in handling drums, portable pumps and hoses is a plus
- Excellent reporting and communications skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Barclay Water Management, Inc. offers an attractive salary and benefits package which includes an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan). Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at [email protected] or by Fax (617) 744-3450.
An Employee Owned Company