Assembler II - Timken Aerospace - Lebanon, NH
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Apply On Employer's Website
Apply Via Women's Job List
Company: Timken Aerospace
Assembler, I, II, III / White Room Technician
Timken’s Aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken’s world-leading manufacturing team with more than 17,000 employees across 33 countries. We engineer solutions that keep the world moving by offering products and services to keep the world’s equipment, machinery and vehicles in motion. Everywhere from NASCAR® to NASA.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members
- We will train and help prepare you for multiple levels advancement
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement (401k), Life, AD&D, Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, and generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Annual bonuses boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold & Elite Supplier Awards, and Timken’s worldwide Quality Award
- Pre-assembly, inspection, assembly, preload, etching, final inspection, lubrication, and packaging
- Train and advance through required certifications for Technician 1-3
- Detect and report improper equipment operation, faulty equipment, and defective materials
- Hand and bench assembly & measuring operations using a variety of precision ball and roller bearing sizes within limitations of accepted practices
- Plan preload sequence, measure parts and/or components and make necessary calculations, while changing tooling to face flushness and axial yield requirements
- Quality Assurance functions including; spot-checks, visual inspections, repairing, troubleshooting, issuing, storing and measurements using air gauges, dial indicators, or other specified gauge measuring devices
- Engraving for various metal bearing components
- Washing and intermediate packaging duties within: including SOP 65 washing, greasing, oiling, weigh scales, polybags, vials, and envelopes
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades education preferred
- High attention to detail with respect to quality of work
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies and a high aptitude to learn new processes, procedures, machines and gauges
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test (will be administered during in house health physical). Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 50 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH – Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Relevant Search Words: assembly assembler experienced inspector machine operator technician quality assurance inspection inspector polish machine robotics automation machinery expert experienced entry level mid mechanical assembly
This job is currently active.