Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Business Analyst / Product Development Manager
Seeking a position with a progressive company that needs a proven project manager with substantial experience in the technology industry. Over 20 years experience managing personnel and large corporate projects. Areas of expertise include project management, technology, process, marketing, product development lifecycle and Electronic Data Interchange. I am passionate about building motivated teams and getting projects completed on-time and under budget.
Product Development Manager
Rooster Products International, Inc. | San Antonio, TX
July 2000 - Present
In my long career with Rooster Products, I have been challenged to take on several roles within the organization. Each one has contributed to my extensive body of knowledge.
November 2008 - Present: Product Development Manager
As of November of 2008, I have transitioned into a creative position within my company. My focus has been to contribute to corporate success by leveraging my team building skill and developing an e-strategy for the organization. Since this move, my responsibilities include:
• Leading the Product Management team
• Managing account programs totaling $60 million in revenue
• Establishing product offerings based on market research and financial analysis
• Creating Sales support literature and customer presentations
• Product Design and factory communications
• Developing and implementing our e-Strategy
WORK EXPERIENCE (continued)
Prior November 2008, my roles within the company grew from the narrow focus of our EDI program to the global vision of the Business Analyst. My varied roles have included the following:
July 2000 - November 2008 - EDI Analyst
My starting role with Rooster was as the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Analyst. I developed and managed the entire EDI program, from infrastructure and application strategies to client/customer relations. Some key aspects are:
• Document life cycle
• Partner setup
• Partner Testing / Certification
• Gentran Server for Windows and Gentran Integration Suite (AS2) Installation and Administration
• Designed and developed automated invoicing system for legacy MRP
• Custom EDI/Positional, EDI/ODBC mapping
May 2004 through November 2008- Information Technology Manager
Although I retained the sole responsibility for the EDI program, I added the title of Information Technology Manager. In this position, my scope expanded to include management of the IT team and a 200+ node Windows Enterprise network. My additional responsibilities included:
• 24/7, Six Sigma Server Uptime
• Personnel Management and Team Building
• Administrative / Budgeting
• Writing, implementing and upkeep of corporate technology policies
May 2007 - November 2008: Business Analyst
Between May 2007 and November 2008 I moved into the role of Business Analyst, In that position I was challenged to:
• Establish baselines for the metrics
• Develop and implement efficient business processes
• Create time weighted work flow analysis
• Write policy and procedure
During my 9 year tenure, I have run several corporate projects from start to finish. A few of them are listed below:
• Integrated new Distribution Center into our network, completed on time and 20% under budget
• Gentran Integration Suite Implementation
• MRP Upgrade from Btrieve DB to MS SQL 2000, increasing DB efficiency nearly 120%.
• Service provider changes (telecom)
• Implemented SAN solution and data migration off stand-alone servers
• Implement Disaster recovery plan and backup protocols
• Switch and Router Upgrade
Microsoft Visio 2007, XHTML, DHTML, Adobe CS4 - Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Microsoft Office Suite 2007, Gentran Integration Suite, Gentran Server for Windows, Microsoft Project 2007
PENDING - CAPM Certification
Project Management Institute: My application is approved and pending test.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS / AFFILIATIONS
AHMA HTF Forum
Organization that meets annually to discuss EDI and Global Item Sychronization within the Hardlines Industry
Professional networking site. My profile can be viewed at http://www.linkedin.com/in/verdandee
• Utilized the New Warehouse to develop a new backup strategy that allows us to maintain near-line data offsite with no additional expense to the company.
• Re-negotiated contracts and restructured telecommunications, realizing approximately $350,000 in annual savings and recovered $45,000 for the company in one deal.
• Aligned departmental goals with Company objective by creating a business strategy for the department including user policies, internal procedures and growth plans.
• Increased system availability to over 99.999% using scheduled maintenance, redundancy and control procedures.
• Implemented policies and guidelines that reduced the legal liability of the organization and allowed the recovery of 30+% of the network resources.
• Learned EDI mapping independently to alleviate the need for outsourcing providing a savings of $10,000.00 in annual operating expenses and $30,000.00 savings on a single project.
• Authored Procedures that improved efficiency and accuracy resulting in 100% transaction process rate and enhanced customer relations.
• Selected as 1 of 20 from 55,000+ Trading Partners to participate in pilot EDI program for one of the company's largest customers, The Home Depot.
• Instituted policies to reduce customer fines saving the company in excess of $60,000 annually.
• Incorporated 52 New Trading Partners from a company merger into the current infrastructure using internal resources only and cutting 25% off the project budget.
View More Resumes
Development engineer Resume
Emcee /Host/ Anchor ...Charu...Delhi Resume
DBA/ Data Analyst/ Business Analyst Resume
Undfid cash app Resume
Registered Dental Hygienist Resume
Blood Bank Technician Resume
Emcee vimmi delhi Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs