Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Assistant Store Manager
Results oriented manager with over 10 years of successful experience with retail companies. Team oriented leader skilled at Customer Service, personnel training and individual development. Innovative sales and merchandising strategies along with strong communication and presentation skills. A creative problem solver who draws upon a broad base of experience resulting in significant improvements to bottom line results.
I want to bring all of this extensive background to a company who is looking for team players to exceed the ultimate goals.
CVS/pharmacy, Bridgewater Mass Store 913
01/2008 - 12/2008
Assistant Store Manager
* Assisted the Store Manager in all aspects of this multi- million dollar a year store.
* Focusing on: P&L, Budgets, Gross Margin, Exceeding Yearly Planned Budget, Up-Selling, Interviews, Hiring, Orientations, Deliveries, Pushing Freight.
* Responsible for over 65 employees, Coaching & Training, Setting Seasonal Displays, Setting the store to Plan -O- Gram, Overseeing the work flow of the Pharmacy, Ordering, Cycle Counts, Price Changes, Direct Ship Deliveries, Vendor Relations, Cash Management, Opening/Closing The Store, Conference Calls, Motivating Associates, LP, HR, Recruiting..
* Cashier Certified, Photo Lab Certified, Pharmacy Tech Certified.
The Home Depot, Avon Mass Store 2671
04/2005 - 01/2008
* Running the Electrical Department in store and its Special Order sales (after successfully making the Floor and Wall in store and Special Order sales profitable and training that department’s new manager.)
* Running my department "Likes it's My Own Small Business" focusing on P&L and GMROI assessment and improvement.
* Every aspect of retail is taken into account from inventory management, merchandising, loss prevention, interviewing, making/beating Sales Goals, reports, Government Compliance, check out, lot assistance, safety, employee training to their effect on Customer Service.
* Daily and weekly meetings on the Store Walk reports, Sales, Labor usage/projections, Merchandising/In-store marketing, Safety, Associate Training and the P&L.
* Cashier Trainer Certified, Employee Committee Member, Safety Team Member and At-Home-Services Lead Generator
* Manager on Duty on a weekly basis.
* Literally assisting customers and employees in every department of the store, every day.
I have received many metals/awards from The Home Depot for my outstanding customer service and selling skills. I have received multiple personal letters and visits from the Regional Vice President thanking me for my outstanding work.
WalMart, Quincy, Mass
10/1998 - 12/2002
Unloader / Stocker
Managing product from the incoming trucks all the way to its merchandising shelves.
Prior Employment History Available
9/1984 - 6/1985 Massasoit Community College Some College Coursework Completed
Canton - MA - US
9/1980 - 6/1984 Blue Hills Regional High School College Prep Courses
Canton - Ma - US High School Diploma and CNA Certificate.
Capachione School of Performing Arts (Fund Raiser and Promotions), Neighborhood Watch (Member), Community Boy's and Girl's Soccer Leagues (Coach), Community Boy's and Girl's Basketball Leagues (Coach)
View More Resumes
Loan Originator/Processor Resume
Software Engineer Resume
Project Coordinator Resume
Mortgage Loan Processor Resume
Certified Nurse Assistant Resume
Senior Piping Designer Resume
Bank Attorney Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs