ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP TECHNICIAN (LABORER) - Barclay Water Management - Providence, RI
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Company: Barclay Water Management
We are seeking multiple Environmental Group Technicians in the Rhode Island and Bristol County, MA areas. This position involves travelling to customer locations, under the direction of the Environmental Group Supervisor. Some overnight travel may be necessary. This position is on a part-time, as needed basis.
- Cleaning cooling towers, decorative fountains, ice machines, coils and domestic water tanks.
- The operation of high-pressure power washers and other cleaning equipment.
- Following the Standard Operating Procedures for all cleaning services, as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- May occasionally act as a crew leader.
- Previous experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to load and move up to 55 pounds.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Fully Vaccinated for COVID-19 + 1 Booster.
Candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources via email at: [email protected] or Fax (857) 264-3172.
An Employee-Owned Company
This job is currently active.