Administrative Assistant - HSBC - San Francisco, California
Click Here to Apply Online
North America-United States-California-San Francisco
- Supports the Managing Director(s) of a Business Unit in the administration and operational matters, including but not limited to:
- Plan and manage complex travel, typically both domestic and international travel and corresponding itineraries
- Preparing expense reimbursements / invoices for payment in an accurate and timely manner
- Answering phone lines and attending to e-mails / mail correspondence & distribution
- Maintaining calendars, schedules appointments, plan meetings, book conference rooms, arranges equipment
- Typing memos/reports/prepares power point presentation, etc.
- Maintaining files, making photocopies / sending faxes
- Maintaining and testing the team’s Corporate Recovery Plan Handbook, staff roster and business assumption call tree. Perform annual remote access testing, contingency planning department awareness training and ensure annual call tree is successfully tested.
- Assists members of staff with managing and tracking core leave and performance management documents in the system
- Adheres strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards, policies and practices; reports control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Supports the Company's Diversity programs
- Participates and manages special projects, as requested
- Typically 7+ years of administrative experience in a large professional setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) applications with excellent typing skills
- Exceptional communication skills, problem solving, organizational and project management skills
- Abilities to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality on all confidential matters
Interpersonal and Personal Effectiveness:
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel and external parties
- Self-directed, attention to detail, and excellent follow-through skills
- Uphold the highest level of integrity and act as a role model for all HSBC values and business principles
- Communicate information, knowledge and ideas with the team as relevant or appropriate
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and perform to the highest standards
- Take an active role in initiatives outside of own role
If you would like to notify the Diversity Recruitment team of your application or if you are simply interested in learning about opportunities at HSBC, please email [email protected]
This job is currently active.