Heavy Equipment Operator - Target Construction Inc - Las Vegas, NV
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Apply Via Women's Job List
Company: Target Construction Inc
Heavy Equipment Operator:
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for safely operating and conducting operator maintenance checks on all equipment. Work as a team player ensuring safe production to meet production goals. The Heavy Equipment Operator must be able to demonstrate proficiency in operating equipment. Maintain accurate pre-operation records of equipment. Learn and demonstrate daily pre-operation checks of emergency steering, emergency brakes, lights and other safety checks. Demonstrate safe working practices and be proactive on safety and the environment.
The Heavy Equipment Operator may operate equipment including, but not limited to, front shovel, loader, drill, dozer, haul truck, water truck, and excavator.
- Work incident and injury free
- Know the area and dump locations in the mine. Have basic knowledge of pit and safety rules and regulations
- Have basic knowledge of mechanical system of all equipment to perform and document walk around check to evaluate mechanical condition of equipment
- Be able to perform pre-operation checks on all equipment on fleet on a daily basis
- Shift work may be required
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to include have ability to read, understand and speak in English
- Able to work well with others and adapt to a changing environment
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to operate all equipment in each level efficiently and fill in as needed in all these positions
- Completes any other tasks as needed or as directed by management
- Must be able to keep accurate records on equipment condition
- Candidate must pass pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to random drug screening
- Heavy Equipment Operator: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability
This job is currently active.