Healthcare Sales Representative - Performance Food Group - Peoria, IL
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: Performance Food Group
|All the best dishes start with the finest ingredients! At Performance Foodservice, our recipe includes providing quality products and services, customer-focused strategies, and exceptional associates committed to service excellence!|
Hungry for a career? Craving Opportunity? Join Performance Foodservice, one of the nation’s leading foodservice distributors…and become a key ingredient in our recipe for success!
|Our dynamic sales team is growing and here's why you should join us!|
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits on Day1!
- Great employee discount!
- 401K with Company Match!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan!
- Paid Time Off!
- Company phone!
- Vehicle expense reimbursement!
Performance Foodservice – Thoms Proestler Company is seeking an Account Executive to work with healthcare facilities in a territory covering central and southern Illinois and parts of Missouri, including Peoria, Champaign, Galesburg, Joliet and St Louis.
This is a hybrid position that includes work from a home office (approximately 40% of the time) as well as local and regional travel to visit healthcare customers. Occasional travel to other accounts throughout the Midwest is required, including some overnight travel (approximately 15% of the time.)
• Regularly call on existing and potential customers in order to market Performance Foodservice’s high quality products and superior foodservice delivery to healthcare related businesses within the sales territory.
• Provide program support and software training with our Group Purchasing Organization business partners.
• Support bids and menus for products to enhance the customer’s business strategy.
• Develop business by being a champion of company branded products.
• Communicate with GPO partners, brokers and manufacturer representatives to uncover sales opportunities
• Manage pricing and monitor credit term compliance
• Develop short and long term strategies and execute business plans.
• Ensure that healthcare account business is developed to grow sales and profit objectives
• Follow through on commitments in a timely manner
• Effectively manage time and resources to cover the entire sales territory and attain desired results
• Work effectively as a member of a dynamic healthcare team
• Present and consult on educational topics with customers
|Required Qualifications :|
|• Associates degree in nutrition, business, marketing or a related curriculum, or 3+ years business experience.|
• 1+ years working within the foodservice industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• The ability to drive a personal vehicle to customer
• Familiarity with the geographical market area
•Able to set and prioritize goals
•Strong customer service skills
•Ability to occasionally travel overnight
|Preferred Qualifications :|
|• Bachelor degree in nutrition, business, marketing or a |
• 5+ years working within the foodservice industry
• Previous sales experience
• Previous experience working with healthcare facilities: long
term care/assisted living or acute care
This job is currently active.