Moving Dispatcher/Office Assistant - All Country Moving and Storage - Bayonne, NJ
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Company: All Country Moving and Storage
The Dispatcher is responsible for helping with all logistical planning regarding every moving job.
- Completed all pre and post contract and paperwork ensuring it meets US DOT and FMSCA Rules and Regulations
- Ensure all Customer Concerns are tracked and addressed immediately - ensuring resolution and resolving all issues
-Ensure all scheduled pick up and deliveries are communicated with customers, sales and office .
-Maintain Schedule and Calendars of all Pick up and Deliveries - ensuring all loads are tracked and managed according to request.
- Communicate with the moving teams throughout day and provide support and solutions to any problems that might arise
- Meet with the moving teams upon their return and ensure the trucks are ready for the following day
- Ensure communication to fulfill customer requests and to fix any problems as they arise
- Working closely with the customers to schedule pick ups and deliveries
- Coordinate among the Dispatch, Sales, and Storage Departments
- Ensuring Customers have no Storage balances before deliveries
- Report to operations manager about any technical issue with the trucks for immediate repairs
- Arrange all contracts to be delivered to accounting team in order
- Working closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to schedule jobs
To successfully secure this opportunity you:
- MUST be hardworking.
- Must possess at least 3 years experience communicating with customers.
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Possess previous experience with dispatching trucks and manpower
- ***Possessing log book management experience would be a huge asset***
- Must be able to report to the facility by 6:30 am each work day and be available to work weekends.
- Must have a Clean Valid Drivers License.
This job is currently active.