Sr. Director of Sales - Bentonville AR - HP Hood, LLC - Bentonville, AR
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: HP Hood, LLC
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategy for Branded and Private Label businesses and leads execution at Walmart/Sam’s
- Meets with key clients, maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals for Branded and Private Label businesses.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships (senior level and day to day)
- Coordination, development and leading sales presentations
- Responsible for coordinating DSD Team objectives for Walmart store level execution.
- Reviews and analyzes key market data to determine division and customer needs and respond to competitive activity to insure objectives are met.
- Supports and coordinates sales forecasting activities of division in support of corporate efforts.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Develops, analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate development of all Private Label bids with internal Teams.
- Reviews and monitors sales data; sales volume, share trends, margins, price gap analysis, competitive pricing information, new item launches etc. to assess business opportunities and threats.
- Responsible for development of team members including succession planning through effective management of performance management system, area of development identification, training support.
- Effective management of overhead costs, brokerage revenue expenditures, etc.
- Maintain close communication with various Hood LLC departments, such as Operations, forecasting, pricing, marketing, Research & Development, accounts payable, and Customer Service.
- Direct leadership within broker partners ensuring penetration to EVP level driving fair share coverage, key metrics results and MAPS objectives.
- Be aware of and react to competitive products and activities. Insure divisional team is effectively identifying and communicating and reacting to competitive intelligence.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 4 year degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 12 years of industry / management experience
- Strong financial and analytical capabilities, including the ability to interpret and manage P&L statements
- Highly Preferred Experience: Walmart sales lead, Private Label and Perishable products
Skills and Competencies:
- Above average understanding and capability of using Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record of achieving sales performance objectives.
- Knowledge of trade/customer and industry / deep customer understanding
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other departments
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disabled "VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
This job is currently active.