Enterprise Architecture - HSBC - Buffalo, New York
Click Here to Apply Online
North America-United States-New York-Buffalo
- Manage and govern US service offerings acting as the liaison between the all stakeholders responsible for delivery of solutions using Agile methods
- Track and manage the overall US Application and service landscape by identifying opportunities to demise or simplify services
- Partner with HSBC’s business and developers in ensuring the possibilities afforded by the emergence of new technology offerings are understood
- Maintain a US Technology Strategy documents to be used as reference for solution architecture and making key architecture decisions.
- Be an advocate and actively engage in designing and implementing project solutions using APIs, Micro-services to be hosted in Cloud platforms and in migrating legacy in-premise hosted applications to Cloud hosting.
- Ability to quickly understand current data structures, including sources, warehouses, lakes and analytics platforms and tooling.
- Knowledge of cloud providers, what technologies they provide, and the use cases they serve. Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services certification will be a significant advantage.
Design Controls Adherence
- Support DevOps teams to track the compliance of architecture controls across all the business lines and actively support adoption of Decision Driven Design process.
- Pro-actively communicate the adherence to architecture process, design standards, design patterns, principles in accordance to appropriate design authority governance
- Ensure that architecture deliverables are compliant with the stated requirements, approved technologies, best practices and group strategies
- Ensure compliance with internal and external technology standards and regulatory obligations.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment applicable to data used within financial services. This includes data legislation both existing and proposed, and the approach and views of the local regulators.
- Experience of data governance as applied in a data management at an enterprise scale.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with the Group Operations FIM.
- Develop proficiency in understanding of the Architecture Practice , Design Frameworks , tooling and strategies
If you would like to notify the Diversity Recruitment team of your application or if you are simply interested in learning about opportunities at HSBC, please email [email protected]
This job is currently active.