Business Analyst - HSBC - New York, New York - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
North America-United States-New York-New York
Contribute to all stages of the project lifecycle - change initiation, design and delivery, through to benefits realization and will support of more senior project managers. Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions. Develop solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet business requirements. Define the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes. Manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, communications, budget and risks. Work within project controls and procedures and establish quality assurance processes. Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization. Must have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field and 5 years of related work experience.
TO APPLY: Must apply via email by sending resume to [email protected] and must reference “Job Code: 3763” to be considered.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Business analysis experience on OTC Derivatives and related regulations.
- Strong background in Capital Markets and in depth knowledge of financial instruments – equities, fixed income, FX, commodities, derivatives.
- Working experience in trade life cycle including trade processing, settlement, collateral, to support business transformation initiatives.
- Business analysis including technical initiatives in a financial product area or a functional area within the Securities businesses.
- Agile methodology and experience in front to back to risk collaborating with corresponding technology teams.
- Credit risk, market risk, operational risk and experience interfacing with Internal Audit and Regulators.
- Conducting data analytics supporting businesses including knowledge of but not limited to SQL, Big data, Hadoop, Python etc.
- Creation of core project documentation including business requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications etc.
If you would like to notify the Diversity Recruitment team of your application or if you are simply interested in learning about opportunities at HSBC, please email [email protected]