This is an archive of an expired job.
North America-United States-New York-New York
Provide support to the Relationship Management team on client management, risk, and business development activities, including credit analysis, corridor deck preparation and delivery, client pitches, client servicing, administration & operational support, coordination with internal & external parties, and focused client segmentation analysis. Liaise with and help coordinate activities of the client service team (across products and geographies as needed) in order to ensure a coordinated approach to mitigating risk and enhancing the overall client relationship with a focus on Latin America business markets. Act as the primary point of contact for clients and internal HSBC colleagues, and effectively manage day-to-day requirements of the portfolio, in the absence of the Relationship Manager.
TO APPLY: Must reference “Job Code: 3118” to be considered. Apply by mail – Attention: Sarah Scibelli, HSBC Bank USA, N.A. 95 Washington Street, Atrium 1NW, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or a related field, and 5 years of related progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
- Large corporate banking and capital markets experience including diverse range of products and services covering both transactions and banking, including finance, credit, origination, or trading;
- Financial and credit analysis, including risk management and credit mitigants.
- Corporate banking experience including corporate clients, professional services clients including understanding of competitive market and knowledge of Latin America business markets, specifically Mexico.
- Experience in client management and business development for large global/multinational corporate clients.
- Negotiation of transaction-specific documentation such as credit facilities, documentation for traded markets transactions, and cash management.
- Credit applications including both renewals and new money applications incorporating industry sector, competitor and client level analysis, and industry/country factors.
- Develop and maintain individual client plans.
- Experience in transaction elements including KYC, credit, senior management, portfolio management or other internal approvals
Must have fluency in written and spoken Spanish to communicate in a professional business capacity.
Must have FINRA Series 79, 63 and 7 certifications.