Senior Director Enterprise Architecture - Ohio Hospital Association - Columbus, OH
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Apply Via Women's Job List
Company: Ohio Hospital Association
This position primarily works in the Information Technology department. The Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture will meet the qualifications listed below and be primarily responsible for developing, managing, and supporting OHA’s application and database infrastructure. The position is also responsible for developing methodologies for the ongoing assessment of application performance and the maintenance, testing and support of an enterprise data warehouse system. Other responsibilities are defined below. This position reports to the CIO.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct OHA’s enterprise architecture and Web-application design.
- Manage the software development life cycle including source control.
- Provide leadership during the development and enhancement of production applications including working with applications, technical support and operations during the design, development and implementation of applications.
- Maintain and create data models.
- Develop and support data cubes, queries, reports and custom tools for internal and external users in a SQL environment.
- Write and execute ad-hoc queries to ensure the accuracy and/or correct data in the data warehouse.
- Write and/or execute test plans and user acceptance testing cases for quality assurance of OHA’s information systems.
- Design, code, test, and document new and existing Web-based applications, including but not limited to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Kentico CMS, OHA Insight, and OHA
- Develop policies and protocols for application development processes.
- Be responsible for after-hours support and troubleshooting of Web-based applications.
Secondary Duties as Needed:
- Serve as third-tier support for computer and application issues for OHA staff.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or another related field.
- Master’s degree in computer science, MIS, or another related field.
- 20+ years of experience in the information technology field.
- 10+ years of experience with service-oriented architecture design.
- Technical competencies:
- Frameworks: MS Azure, MS ASP.Net/CORE 2.0 MVC, Web API, Angular, Knockout JS
- Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2003-2017 & SQL Server Management Studio
- COTS Applications: Kyubit Analysis Portal
- Strong understanding and experience with ETL (using SSIS) development and design.
- Advanced level Microsoft SQL experience.
- Problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and understand business processes.
- Experience with hospital or related health care data preferred.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and understand new technologies.
- Ability to get along and work productively not only with co-workers or colleagues, but also with external contacts and members.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills communicating effectively and positively with a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to adapt to department and company needs.
The Ohio Hospital Association is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
A cover letter, resume, and references from two previous employers should be e-mailed to:
Chief Information Officer
Ohio Hospital Association
155 E. Broad Street, Suite 301
Columbus, OH 43215
This job is currently active.