iOS Mobile App Developer - Amare Global - Irvine, CA - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: Amare Global
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our talented team to design and build our mobile applications.
“Amare” means “to love” and love is the universal language. Yet, to truly love others, we believe you must first start by loving yourself. At Amare we want to empower people to live healthier happier lives. We create natural mental wellness products for a community of passion people who desire and extraordinary life.
Imagine yourself working for a company that shares your passion about how nutrition impacts mental wellness as well as overall health. This position reports directly to the Head of Innovation. Together we will change lives all over the world.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2 years work experience in iOS development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We hope that
- You align with our core values: Love, Service, Integrity, Innovation, Humility.
- You will be as dedicated to Amare's mission and vision as we are.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit which translates to treating this position and company as if it was your own.
- You are obsessed with improving your personal skills, learning every day, and embracing new technology.
- You love feedback and are a genuine team player.
Amare employees enjoy full benefits and perks including
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with match
- Company paid life and AD&D
- Company paid LTD
- Free onsite access to a gym, yoga patio, spin cycle room
- Employee Discounts
- Great work environment and facilities
- Onsite dry-cleaning services
- Zagster bikes