Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
To be associated with a progressive organization that utilizes my knowledge to the optimum possible level and provides an opportunity to achieve professional goals
Pooja R Mobile:+(phone hidden)55
To be associated with a progressive organization that utilizes my knowledge to the optimum possible level and provides an opportunity to achieve professional goals.
XYZ Investment Bank
Summary: Exposure in Fund Accounting
Designation: Finance Executive
Period: Jan 2011 till date
Job Profile and Responsibilities in Fund Accounting
- Reconciliation of trades between trade information system, general ledger system and bank records.
- Manually posting missing and late trade from Trade Information System to general ledger and verify the total purchases, sells including tying of repo trade items to portfolio transaction report, or total quantity to portfolio of investments report. Calculation of Materiality on late trades and IPO trades.
- Performing all daily work and reconciliations within policy and procedural guidelines.
- Reconciliation of cash balances between our records and Bank records, and researching the discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of Book cost, principle, income and other balances between the Portfolio Manager systems and our systems and researching the differences these two balances.
- Ensuring that all the Corporate Actions are processed appropriately in the general ledger and also verifying any material late corporate actions are reflected appropriately in the general ledger. Reconciliation of all corporate actions between Portfolio manager system, General ledger and with Bank records. Checking the Corporate Action impact on NAV and taking the required action.
- Calculating gain or loss on Forward contracts and passing corresponding entries in general ledger system.
- Verify the distribution, interest and amortization rate per class are reasonable compared to prior day’s NAV analysis interest and amortization line items. Posting various daily expenses (eg: Redemption fee, Exchange fee, Account fee, management fee, Operating expenses) to the funds.
- Daily Calculation of Net Asset value for the Equity, Bonds and Hedge funds. Verify the NAV impact for any Warnings and gather support or run Calculation tapes to justify the warnings and ensuring accuracy and quality before closing the Fund to get ready for pricing.
- Execution of centralized tasks including expense posting, updating the quarterly budgets, year end entries, Semi year end entries in general ledger system.
- Delivery of various kinds of month-end tasks which helps the Reporting team to complete their ME/QE/YE reporting obligations viz., Bucket wise P&L, preparation of Month End Cost Reconciliation’s, Trial Balance Review.
- Maintaining and updating all fund related information like principle, income and Book cost in excel worksheet. Working with Advanced Formulas lookups and data tables etc.
- Inform appropriate Supervisor of accounting or system related issues occurring within assigned funds.
- Reviewing the funds completed by other analysts to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Appreciation for “Process Enhancement” by the business head.
- Participated in games like badminton, throw ball, chess and carom and won second and third place in these competitions.
Extra Curricular Activities:
I volunteered in organizing fest and sports event in college.
High interest in sports activities like Basketball, Badminton, Carom and bowling.
Highly responsible, enthusiastic and hard working with an instinct to succeed.
Willing and able to work as a responsible team member.
View More Resumes
FUND ACCOUNTANT Resume
Administrative Assistant to CEO Resume
Mortgage Loan Closer Resume
Sample Management Specialist Resume
Sample Management Specialist Resume
Call Center Director Resume
JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs