Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Human Resources Partner:
Human Resources Business Partner:
- Over 10 years of global work experience in the field of Human resources with expertise in Organizations Development, Recruitment, Training, ER and complete range of HR duties.
- Proven track record as a change agent and OD expert in organizations undergoing M&A and in organizational planning and analysis.
- Successful history of facilitating long term change resulting in morale restoration and competence in resolving employee relations issues and minimizing liability.
- Results oriented partner in developing and deploying effective training and development programs.
- High level of proficiency in providing senior managerial coaching and mediating inter-personal and intra-team issues.
- BA, MBA, JD and SPHR.
- Valassis - Developed & Implemented short term change and organizational development strategies to impact employee morale and leadership development that resulted in winning the organization Bay Area Top Workplace Award as mentioned in the Mercury News.
- TCS –Received the ‘Hats Off’ award (reserved for very senior associates) for my exemplary performance in the Recruitment field.
- TCS- Won the ‘Most highly engaged Human Resources Officer’ award.
Senior Human Resources Consultant- August 2011 to present
Overview: Currently working with the Managing Director to ramp up policies and craft training and development programs for the overseas division.
- Organization Development: Developed change management plan considering change details and affected groups. Conducted readiness assessment utilizing various tools evaluated resulted and presented results to higher management to acquired unfaltering support. Identified potential side risks and anticipated the resistance and possible outcomes and solutions.
- Strategy Formulation: Forecasting human capital needs and contingency planning along with risk management.
- ER & Legal- Developed polices to address grievances and ER issues and developing training for long term change (Influencing for better outcomes etc)
Human Resources Generalist/ Manager - Dec 2007 to Aug 2011
Staffing and Recruitment: Partnered with client leadership to strategically acquire quality associate talent, building a team from 20 to 120 within 3 months.
- Engaged with client leadership to develop position expectations and skill requirements and developing realistic job previews.
- Due to the short term recruitment strategies, accomplished a yield ratio of 90%.
Employee Relations: Proactively addressed and monitored employee relations issues through developing grievance resolution mechanisms which led to decline in ER issues by 55%.
- Due to the continuous and high level of engagement in providing HR recommendations liability was minimized in employee terminations by 80% and significant savings by avoiding EEOC charges and DFEH inquiries.
Training and Development – Developed, deployed and led executive coaching and training sessions for VP and Directors and numerous manager level associates on topics dealing with Organizational change and adaptation & merging of new teams at senior management level.
- Crafted prescriptive trainings to meet team requirements & allow management (Sales, Manufacturing, IT, Customer Service departments) to utilize complete potential of teams, influence dynamics to drive for results with clear ROI in form of behavioral results and attainment of error free production numbers by 75%.
Performance Management – Excelled at providing human resources advice and consultation to employees and management, to include coaching and counseling on performance management issues, conflict management, interpretation of employment policies and resolution.
- Held numerous PMP (Performance Management Process) training sessions along with drive/supporting performance measurement and improvement process and productivity initiatives.
- Due to the deep level of engagement with all client groups and deployment of the performance management processes, a clear increase in productivity metrics and sales quota attainment, pipeline building translating into $ 4 Million of saving and new business acquisition for the organization was achieved.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Human Resources Business Partner 2000 to 2007
Performance Measurement - Lack of clearly articulated Performance Management systems and policy compliance led to low morale and productivity issues at numerous client sites and corporate office. Created, launched and trained supervisors in the performance management system.
- Within 2 years reduced productivity issues by 30 %, improving morale and developing leadership candidates.
Employee Grievances – With employee grievances on a rise, tasked to train the management and reverse the trend. Created and implement managerial and supervisorial training for over 120 client sites.
- Restructured employee grievance system and implemented procedural changes which led to a 25% reduction in grievances within 90 days.
Employee Engagement – A low level of morale existed due to lack of HR presence for a long period of time. Customized and implemented the performance Management System i.e. Promotion, Confirmation, Closure of the Half Yearly and the Year End Appraisal Cycle, Conducted Appraiser and Appraise Workshop for a population 400 permanent associates and 200 probationers.
- Implemented the Fun @ Work, PEEP (Mentorship Program) Propel (Camp and Confluence), Rewards and Recognition, Town Hall Meetings. Crafted local Employee engagement & welfare activities- that were adopted by other branches as well. Won the ‘Best Branch Award’ and won the “Most Highly engaged HRO’ award.
Staffing - Responsible for recruitment & Selection process for the organization, which included screening of profiles, preliminary interview / aptitude test, new hire paper work, conducting HR interview post Technical Interview, reference and background check. Effectively built IT team – a total recruiting number of 400 persons in a span of 10 months.
- MBA- Welingkar Institute of Management (Mumbai, India)
- JD- Government Law College (Mumbai, India)
- BA- Marathwada University (India)
- SPHR- Society of Human Resources(USA)
- Psychology of Communication – UC Berkley Extension
- All degrees have been accredited by Educational Records Evaluations Services (USA) and the report is available on request.
View More Resumes
Software developer Resume
Warehouse,line supervisor,Assembler Resume
Warehouse,line supervisor,Assembler Resume
Medical Records Clerk Resume
Intern at West Wing Writers Resume
IT software and Bank Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs