Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
To be a part of a professional organisation, work for the progress of the company, as well as for self development.
OGUNLEYE OLUROPO AMOS (ACA)
Seeking a good position as account/finance personnel where extensive experience will be further developed and utilised.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
Date of Birth: November 25, 1974
State of Origin: Ekiti
Marital Status: Married
Phone: Number Hidden, Number Hidden
E-mail: Address Hidden
Contact Address: 11, Moricass Road, Sofunde Bus Stop Iyana-Ipaja Road, Agege.
Lagos - State. Nigeria
INTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES AND QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
University of Ibadan
2007 to date
Federal Polytechnic, Ado
1996 to 1998
Higher National Diploma, Accountancy
Federal Polytechnic, Ado
1993 to 1995
National Diploma, Accountancy
Egbe Oba High School Ikole Ekiti
1983 to 1988
O’ Level WASC
May 2011 to Present CHAN-CHARIS PROJECT (PEPFER Project)
- POSITION SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Ensure accurate and adequate documentation and recording of CHARIS grant Incomes and expenditures. Monitor post and reconcile SDFs and Sub-awardees expenditure. Monitor status of advances to CHAN CHARIS Project staff.
- Manage the project’s financial systems and ensure accuracy and adequacy of postings into ERP 9 Tally accounting software, and such other systems/templates that may be produced on daily basis.
- Perform regular cash counts for both main and petty cash. Ensure compliance to cash limits and efficiency of transfer procedures.
- Provide statutory reporting to Donor agency and keep abreast of financial and tax legislation. Ensure that monthly and quarterly reports from ERP 9 Tally Software are prepared on time for review by Finance & Admin Manager and submission to the Chief of Party; Ensure that monthly partners’ reports are received, posted and accounts reconciled.
- Coordinate donor financial reports. Ensure that observations on monthly reports are fully implemented.
- Conduct internal financial review of the satellite offices on a regular basis in consultation with the Manager Finance/Admin and Compliance.
- Prepare internal review reports for each visit to the Satellite office and report to the Manager Finance/Admin and Compliance.
- Assist in the completion of monthly financial reports (Bank reconciliation, cash advance, cash flow statement)
- Undertake financial monitoring of partners. Notify the Finance & Admin Manager of all issues in the financial reporting/ monitoring of partners
- Guide and provide support to staff in the application of financial policies and procedures.
June 2010 to May 2011 Divine power Products Ltd
40, Saka Tinubu Street,
Victoria Island Lagos
- POSITION Chief Accountant
- Preparation of invoice on various repairs for submission to clients.
- Monthly comparison of company expenses for all business unit.
- Review of reports prepared by Store Personnel.
- Monthly preparation & submission of other business units’ management account.
- Reconciliation of the company’s cash book to the bank statement.
- Preparation/vetting of expenses and Regular stock counts.
- Age analysis of debtors and maintenance of fixed asset register and assets labeling.
- Preparation of cash book and all banking related activities
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
January 2008 – May. 2009 Metrotech Globa Project Ltd,
5, Ibunkun Omosehin Street,
Alimosho Iyana-Ipaja Lagos
Position Head Finance and Admin
Monthly comparison of company expenses for all business unit and interpretation of the expenses.
Embark on monthly compliance audit on processes designed by the company.
Review of reports prepared by Warehouse Personnel.
Reconciliation of the company’s cash book to the bank statement.
Opening and closing of new and old staff salary account.
Regular stock counts and relevant reports.
Age analysis of debtors and maintenance of fixed asset register and regular fixed assets labeling.
Preparation of cash book and all banking related activities
- May 2002 to Dec. 21 2007 TRANSNATIONAL HAULAGE LIMITED
10, Abebe Village Rd Iganmu, Lagos.
- Position Accountant (Ibadan, Lagos) Responsibilities:
Handling and keeping daily records of waybills from Nigerian Breweries Plc via computerized systems (Quick Books)
Provide periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) operational report to HQ
Preparation and filing of claims for any unpaid deliveries.
Reconciliation of Accounts (Freight earnings, AGO consumption and Loss/Shortages of products and other indebtedness with NB Plc.
Checking and review of other stations imprest account.
Constantly review and follow up on receivables from customers.
Conducting compliance test on all financial processes in all regions on quarterly basis.
Ensuring payment of all statutory deductions such as pension funds, Paye, WHT. etc
Supervises and manages debtors and creditors to ensure proper balance on account.
preparation of payroll
v Team player, Reading, Traveling & Meeting People
Furnished upon request
View More Resumes
Director of Marketing and Development Resume
Broadcast Project Engineer Resume
Senior Telephone Service Representative Resume
Contract Attorney Resume
Field Manager Resume
Field Manager Resume
Software Development Project Manager Resume
OPERATIONS NCO Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs