Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Human Resources Consultant
Analytical and detail oriented professional with 10 years of expertise providing strong qualifications in building and revitalizing relationships with all levels of management and clients elevating corporate productivity, performance and profitability. Highly knowledgeable in recruiting, talent acquisition, employee relations in state government, customer service, IT and banking industries.
Contract Human Resources Consultant (State Personnel Administration)
Eagle Resource Group November 2011 - Present
- Provide analysis, research and technical expertise in recruiting arena within the Talent Acquisition Group.
- Analyze organizational, occupational, and industrial data to provide technical information to SPA customers.
- Consult with customer agency HR representatives.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements; conducting qualification assessments.
Snelling Staffing April 2011
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, internet resources and employee referrals
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, educations and job skills.
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration and selection.
Spherion Corporation December 2010 - January 2011
- Determined client needs, recruit and place appropriately skilled employees on flexible/full time assignments and conduct quality control and arrival calls on all client orders.
- Experience working with Vendor Management System (VMS) for various clients
- Effectively communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws and guideline to include; Unemployment, operational and fiscal-focus metrics worker’s compensation, human resources and legal issues.
- Developed a collaborative relationships and maintained proactive involvement with the clients to ensure maximum business development, total client satisfaction and employee retention.
- Counseled flexible employees on behavioral and performance issues, documented and take corrective action as necessary.
Human Resource Specialist
SunTrust January 2010 – August 2010
- Managed complex calendars and resolve schedule conflicts; Scheduled/plan meetings, events and interviews including live meetings. Planned and organized activities of the department.
- Helped on boarding of new employees and contractors. Participated in developing departmental goals and objectives.
- Utilize and leveraged HR knowledge and expertise by providing consultation to HR managers and teammates on organizational policies and procedures in employee and management relations including Family and Medical Leave, Equal Employment Opportunities and discipline.
- Provided various ad hoc reports and performed required analysis for projects or issues as requested. Identify and implement efficiencies in reporting and analysis.
- Updated compensation program; process grievances and conducted investigations on discrimination and/or sexual harassment. Rewrite job descriptions as necessary; conduct annual salary surveys and developed merit pool (salary budget); analyzed compensation; monitored performance evaluation programs and process RIFs.
On-Premise Recruiting Supervisor (The Coca-Cola Company and NCR)
Spherion Corporation April 2007 – January 2010
- Served as a link between Client management and employees by handling questions, and assistance with resolving work-related issues. Maintained professional and collaborative relationships to ensure maximum business development, total client satisfaction and employee retention.
- Supervised the recruitment and selection process of all new employees. Supervised over 200 employees on-site at The Coca-Cola Company.
- Planned and conducted new employee orientation and supervised employee performance and evaluations.
- Performed daily financial activities including; payroll, salary negotiations, operational and fiscal-focus metrics, sales adjustments and managed revenue of affiliate vendors in accordance with negotiated guidelines.
- Effectively communicated and coordinated the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Consulted with Clients on organizational policies and procedures in the area of employee/management relations to include, local, state and federal laws, unemployment, and Equal Employment Opportunities and grievances.
Innovative Staffing April 2006 – April 2007
- Responsible for sourcing, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates for IT positions.
- Employ a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Collaborate with team members on networking, sourcing and selection strategies.
- Conducted the initial telephone interview and select qualified candidates.
Manpower Inc. December 2004 - September 2005
- Responsible for independently delivering recruiting/sales services to support staffing needs through extensive client interaction and timely execution of key processes.
- Effectively screened, assessed and interviewed candidates to generate qualified applicants.
- Managed and drove selection by working closely with key decision makers. Facilitate interview debrief sessions. Extend offers.
- Responsible for the execution payroll and I-9 process.
- Consistent and effectively communication with Hiring Managers and candidates/applicants.
- Accurate and timely data entry into staffing systems.
- Made necessary sales calls to attract and retain customers.
The Bank of New York December 2000 - June 2004
- Provided and maintained detailed reports and records on repeat applications to managers with results and resolutions.
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial record complete.
- Perform a combination of research, calculations, and verification of accounts to obtain primary financial data.
- Data entered debits and credits, communicated with other Banks including the Federal Reserve Banks to retrieve/release funds.
- Reconciliation of counter errors; retrieving copies of checks and statements for the banks branches, legal departments and auditing departments.
- Demonstrated proficient customer service with a high level of privacy in reference to customer accounts.
View More Resumes
Toymaster (COJ233246) Resume
Commissioning Engineer Resume
Technical Support Specialist Resume
Overflow Support Operator Resume
Overflow Support Operator Resume
Manufacturing Associate II/Trainer Resume
Technical Account Manager Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs