Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Technical Support Specialist
To obtain a position as an Analyst where I will use my excellent communication skills, solid reputation for resolving technical issues, history of meeting and exceeding SLA’s and management expectations and providing exceptional customer service for the growth of the organization.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experienced with Windows7, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Android, Palm, IOS, and Blackberry operating systems.
- Worked with Oracle, Remedy, Peoplesoft and Taleo databases.
Achievements and Activities:
- Verizon Wireless 2010 Leader of Excellence award for excellent overall employee performance.
- Active volunteer with Big Brother Big Sister program of St. Petersburg, FL
Verizon Wireless (05/2010-Present) Technical Support Specialist
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Analyze test readings, computer printouts, and trouble reports to determine equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
Kelly Services (01/2007-04/2009) Human Resource Specialist
- Used relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Analyzed employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Prepared management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Developed and implemented recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Prepared reports on logistics performance measures.
- Maintained databases of logistics information.
Spherion Atlantic (03/2003 – 12/2006) Executive Assistant
- Compiled, coded, categorized, calculated, tabulated, audited, or verified data.
- Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Conferred with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Answered phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conducted research, compiled data, and prepared documents for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
New Life Studios, Inc. (11/1997 – 03/2003) Administrative Supervisor
North Plainfield, NJ
- Supervised the work of office, administrative, and customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Implemented corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Reviewed records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
- Trained employees in job duties and company policies.
Bachelor/Master’s Combined Degree in Business Administration (IT)-currently pursuing
Associate Degree in Business Administration (2006)-graduated
American Intercontinental University
View More Resumes
Overflow Support Operator Resume
Overflow Support Operator Resume
Manufacturing Associate II/Trainer Resume
Technical Account Manager Resume
CEO Angel Peace Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs