Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Senior Systems Analyst
training and/or implementation consultant
433 Sample Bridge Road, Enola, PA 17025 Number Hidden
Healthcare Information Technology position
November 18, 1988 to June 2009 Siemens Medical Solutions
Systems Analyst, Pinnacle Health Systems
(Siemens SOARIAN Clinicals and Financials and INVISION Financials)
• Conducts complex systems analysis for Siemens Soarian Clinical and Soarian Financial and Siemens INVISION financial applications
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation and operation of all assigned products, tools, and services;
• Performs full range of work for clinical applications – including interface and application implementation;
• Performs related activities for financial applications
• Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
Other Siemens positions include:
• Senior Training Consultant - Conduct complex individual and group technical training courses and activities for employees and customers for INVISION Financials and SOARIAN Patient Access and SOARIAN Contracts & Reimbursement; Maintain comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation and operation of all assigned products, tools, and services; Apply problem-solving skills; Monitor the effectiveness of course materials, reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed; Complete the development of new course materials.
• Advanced Product Specialist, Sales and Marketing – Present and demonstrate Siemens healthcare software applications and solutions to potential and current customers; Complete and perform quality assurance for RFPs; Develop marketing collateral; Provide input to product direction and content.
• Senior Consultant within Internal Consulting Group – Develop and implement healthcare facilities’ operational policies and procedures to achieve receivables deliverables as stated in engagements contracts; Provide customer with proven improved applications and solutions utilization with analysis and metrics.
• Senior Installation Consultant – Provide INVISION Patient Accounting implementation field support to flagship customers; Enhance customers’ use of SMS software applications. Earned Pride in Performance Award.
• Marketing Support Specialist – Participate in major company-wide project to increase market penetration of health computer-based information processing and software products; Present and demonstrate patient financial software applications; Coordinate field communication with SMS’s sales and support personnel to effectively market SMS applications.
• Application expertise:
INVISION Patient Accounting, including: Variable Option File (VOF); Receivables Policy Manager (RPM); Receivables Management Workstation (RMW) aka Collector’s Workstation; Payor Responsibility Master (PRM); Options Master List (OML); Hospital Profile (HPPI); INVISION Patient Management, including: basis OAS skills; SOARIAN Patient Access; SOARIAN Contracts & Reimbursement
April, 1988 – November, 1988 Polyclinic Medical Center
Assistant Director of Patient Accounts
Assist Director of Patient Accounting to assure accurate and complete information and documentation for timely billing and collection of outstanding receivables; Implement, monitor, and evaluate all SMS programming changes to accommodate new services and functions.
August, 1987 – March, 1988 Hennepin County Medical Center
Management Information Services, User Support Services Manager
Created MIS User Support Group for 400-bed tertiary care teaching / county facility using SMS and non-SMS financial and clinical system services; Managed User Support Area and Data Access and Distribution Department with total professional and technical staff complement of 22 FTEs; Responsible for budgeting, performance appraisal and personnel development.
September, 1985 – July, 1987 North Memorial Medical Center
Management Information Services, Project Coordinator
Responsible for internal projects coordination, analysis and support of information system at 546-bed acute health care facility; Duties included thorough understanding of functionality and inter-relationships within multi-departmental /clinic user community; Perform liaison duties for information systems and vendor support and development staff.
May, 1982 – September, 1985 McDonnell Douglas Health Information System (McAuto)
Specialist, Client Services
Project Leader for installation of inhouse hospital information systems; Coordinated and scheduled workplans with customers for system implementations.
March, 1981 –May, 1982 Phoenixville Hospital
Data Processing Coordinator
Manager for data processing activities at 195-bed suburban acute care hospital using SMS system services.
December, 1979 – February, 1981 Paoli Hospital
Data Processing Manager
Responsible for operations staff of SMS hospital information services for 200-bed acute care suburban hospital.
July, 1979 – December, 1979 The Graduate Hospital
Data Processing Coordinator
Resource individual for internal data processing department and liaison to SMS for 400-bed teaching hospital.
December, 1975 – July, 1979 Carlisle Hospital
Data Processing Supervisor
Hired as Medicare and Medical Assistance billing clerk for 232-bed suburban acute care hospital; Transferred to Data Processing when hospital converted from manual to SMS information system; Promoted to Data Processing Department Manager.
November, 1974 – November 1975 Kinney Shoe Corporation
Accounts Payable Clerk
1974 Graduate Carlisle Senior High School
View More Resumes
REBAR DETAILER Resume
Contracts Administrator Resume
Clinical data manager Resume
Academic Co-ordinator Resume
Principal Consultant Resume
Executive Assistant Resume
Traffic Coordinator Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs