Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Designer and Project Manager
To support creative groups with my extensive project and production management experience.
Experienced design and marketing professional and creative problem solver with a broad range of management skills and mastery of marketing and graphic technologies. Demonstrated ability to lead large and small groups to successful completion of complex projects, from software development programs to marketing campaigns, from web sites to trade shows.
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• ERPTips - Website design and asset creation
• High Country Passage - Project management, design, photo direction, production of travel catalogs
• National Kidney Foundation of Greater New York - Annual Report, brochures
• VA Bone and Joint Center - Trade show graphics, logo, brochures, annual funding reports
• United Health Care - Logo
• America True - Americas Cup Syndicate - Newsletters
• Terry Husebye Photography - Logo and letterhead package and advertising
• Sausalito Schools Foundation - Newsletters
• Wood River Media /Publishing - Book design, CD Covers, trade ads, logos and stationery packages, trade show graphics
GRAPHIC DESIGNER and MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
PINC - Printing Industries of Northern California, San Francisco, California - Current Contract
PINC provides business and professional development services to print producers and buyers
• Create insurance program promotional materials and produce web site
• Produce annual management conference web site
• Creative and project manager for the 400 page PINC 2009, 2008 and 2007 Print Buyers Guides
− Manage 3-person telemarketing team updating member information database
− Create and manage print production workflow, manage data and print management
− Traffic 300 ads and 200 pages of editorial
− Create marketing materials and produce website
− Manage development of automated production software for use with InDesign
• PINC Show exhibitor relations and production of the annual PINC Show guide
• Marketing for PrintAccess.com, the online directory of printing resources
GRAPHIC DESIGNER and MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
Siterra Corporation, San Francisco California - Current Contract
Siterra Corporation provides on-demand software for managing the lifecycle of high value assets.
• Manage redesign of website – Identify and manage vendors. Manage content creation and design
• Branding and Marketing Communications – Developed re-branded sales materials.
• Trade Show Creative and Management – Managed company presence at multiple trade shows.
• Creative development of booth graphics and marketing materials
• eNewsletters – Concepts, production and list management
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Adobe Scene 7, San Francisco, California - Contract - 2004
Provides a dynamic imaging platform incorporating image management, production and publishing.
Clients included: LandsEnd, Williams-Sonoma, Old Navy and Restoration Hardware.
• Managed the production of client requested digital image assets
• Develop project budgets and schedules
• Balance staff and vendors to meet schedules
• Communicate with client to define projects and provide project status, schedules and budgets
Dantz Development, Walnut Creek, California - Contract- 2002 – 2003
Dantz provides backup and restore software with its line of Retrospect products.
• Managed the on-time development and release of Retrospect 5.1
• Lead the cross-functional product team through the software development process
• Write, prioritize, track and manage product requirements documents and project deliverables
• Drive issue resolution and address contingencies in a timely manner
• Communicate project goals, achievements and schedules across the company
Equilibrium, Sausalito, California - 2000 – 2002
Automated imaging software for servers and desktop computers
• Managed the development and release of a major upgrade to DeBabelizer 5 Pro
• Lead the cross-functional product team through the product development process
• Hire and manage contractors, lead team meetings
• Determine and manage budgets and schedules, reporting to the CEO
• Manage the creation and production of marketing and launch materials
DIRECTOR of CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
PicturesNow.com, San Rafael, California - 1993 – 2000
Digital image collections for individuals and businesses
• Marketing Communications – Responsible for the creation of company branding, packaging, trade shows and the web site.
• Digital Imaging Production Manager – Created and managed the digital imaging department; including local and an offshore scanning teams, workflow and equipment specification and purchase.
• Product Development – Produced two lines of royalty free digital image CDs.
• Content Acquisition – Located, selected and negotiated the rights and contracts for over 50,000 photos and video clips.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / PROJECT MANAGER
IDEAS An Agency for Advertising and Design - San Francisco, California 1987 – 1993
Project and Production Management
• Staffing levels and workflow
• Create and manage client project budgets and schedules
• Select and manage freelance creatives and production vendors.
• Direct creative teams in the creation of marketing and corporate communications
• Work with clients and account executives to develop creative objectives and strategies
• Production supervision of all projects; including press and proof checks
• Develop project proposals and budgets. Liaison between client and project team and vendors
• Present creative to client, mid and high level executives including CEOs and CFOs
• Work closely with clients to insure that their objectives and expectations are met
TOOLS AND SKILLS
• Skilled in Mac OS X, WIN XP and 2000
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products; Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Print Regional Design Annual
• B/PAA 20th Annual Show
• DESI 12 and 13
• American Corporate Identity
• Stanford University, MFA, Graphic Design
• Skidmore College, B.S. Studio Art
View More Resumes
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable Clerk Resume
CAD Tech I Resume
Private Security Resume
Administrative assistant / office manager Resume
Quality control inspector Resume
Associate professor Resume
Autocad drauftsman Resume
Project Engineer ( Civil ) Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs