Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
- To find a job that is challeging yet rewarding. A job that can utilize great customer service skills.
- To find something that is flexible and is willing to work around classes between 6pm and 10pm. Something close by would be ideal
9758 Laredo St. #34A
Commerce City, CO 80022
Home: Number Hidden
Cell: Number Hidden
Commerce City, CO, USA
February 2006 - Present
Home-based business selling beauty products, skin care products, and health products.
Customer Care Professional
Denver, CO, USA
November 2003 - 12 2004
The requirements of working at Alpine Access include:
- Answering a continuous stream of telephone calls to assist customers who have concerns about service, account and/or billing issues. Strives for one-contact resolution
- Troubleshooting and resolving service problems and complaints within specified areas of responsibility
- Processing customer payments, orders, service changes and/or billing adjustments
- Setting up and negotiating payment arrangements
- Maintaining customer records by coding, inputting and updating customer account information using a CRM system accessed by home computer
- Staying informed about all client promotions, products and services
- Ability to handle conflict over the phone with a win/win attitude
- Able to develop a friendly rapport with the customer, and demonstrate empathy for the customer's situation
- Tries to persuade customer to purchase products, using prepared scripts & conversational sales techniques
Denver, CO, USA
December 2002 - 4 2003
Working in the:
-Jewelry dept. assisting customers in the purchase of jewelry or putting jewelry on layaway.
-Housewares dept. restocking shelves, helping customers find what they are looking for, facing the shelves, and relabeling/pricing the products.
-Fabric and Crafts dept. helping customers cut the right amount of fabric needed off the bolts, helping customers find what they need, pricing merchandise, and facing/restocking shelves.
-also working on the "front end", the front of the store where the registers are, checking people out when the store would be busy and crowded.
Aurora, CO, USA
January 2002 - 7 2002
-Duties included performing a variety of duties related to providing security and protection of air travelers, airports and aircraft including being required to perform passenger screening, baggage screening or both, and perform all of these duties in a courteous and professional manner.
-The principle duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Performing security screening of persons, including tasks such as: hand-wanding (which includes the requirement to reach and wand the individual from the floor to over head), pat-down searches, and monitoring walk-through metal detector screening equipment;
- Performing security screening of property to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers; and preventing those objects from being transported onto aircraft;
- Continuously improving security screening processes and;
- Continuously improving own performance through training and development.
- Communicate with the public, giving directions and responding to inquiries in a professional and courteous manner;
- Maintain focus and awareness and work within a stressful environment which includes noise from alarms, machinery, and people, distractions, time pressure, disruptive and angry passengers, and the requirement to identify and locate potentially life threatening devices and devices intended on creating massive destruction; and
- Make effective decisions in both crisis and routine situations.
Lakewood, CO, USA
May 2001 - 8 2001
-Overnight cashier duties included taking returns from the Customer Service desk and putting them back in their prorper place, cleaning all the other registers and belts, and maintaining the front end by checking out late night customers.
William Smith High School
Aurora, CO Major: USA
-Graduated with High Honors.
Westwood College- North
Denver, CO Major: USA
Major: CAD/Interior Design
-3 year program to receive an Associates Degree in CAD and a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design.
-Currently taking Basic Drafting, Computer Applications, and Success Strategies.
-Attending classes every day of the week.
-Studied Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Spreadsheet.
-Helped implement and work the new self scan system at Kmart.
-Volunteered at the local retirement home in Texas.
-Volunteered at the local animal shelter in Texas.
View More Resumes
Program Manager Resume
Engineer of Chemistry Resume
Head Teacher Resume
Administrative Assistant Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs