Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
To gain employment with a stable and progressive company that allows me to utilize my skills, experience, and creativity on a daily basis.
TRACY E. KENWOOD
180 William Penn Drive
Trooper, PA 19403
SUMMARY A highly dedicated, enthusiastic professional with several years experience as an Executive Assistant. A team player that interacts professionally with various personalities at all levels of management. Self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior organizational and prioritizing skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook and exposure to PowerPoint, allowing a vast amount of work to be completed in a short time frame.
STRENGTHS • Commitment to detail in doing the job right the first time when completing assignments.
• Able to work in an unsupervised environment and make independent decisions related to the workflow and operations of the office of the executive.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Capable of relating to individuals and groups in typical or problem situations, as well as ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
• Skilled in analyzing business operations and recommending strategies to improve performance.
• Ability to exercise creativity and latitude in day-to-day tasks.
EMPLOYMENT Executive Assistant 5/2005 - Present
Gunton Corporation (DBA Pella Windows & Door Co.), Norristown, PA
• Develop and perform administrative projects as required.
• Maintain Regional Manager’s calendar and solve scheduling conflicts.
• Process and/or type correspondence.
• Coordinate and arrange appointments.
• Event Coordination including conferences up to 125 people, Open Houses, Customer Luncheons for 100 people and Company barbeque for 80 employees.
• Act as a liaison with internal Managers and business associates.
• Recruiting coordination including Job Fairs, screening resumes, phone interviews and coordination and participation in panel interviews.
• Administer and score personality and aptitude tests of applicants.
• Maintain personnel files.
• Process paperwork for new hires.
• Prepare offer packages.
Executive Assistant to Regional Vice President 3/1993 – 5/2005
Bally Total Fitness, Philadelphia, PA
• Provide confidential administrative support to the Regional Vice President.
• Creates and distributes general correspondence, letters, memos, and e-mails.
• Liaison between Regional VP and Senior Management including high-level staff.
• Trains and supervises Area Vice President’s Assistants.
• Organizes, prepares, and schedules meetings.
• Event Coordination including Sales Conferences up to 250 guests.
• Trouble shoots and responds to member complaints/disputes.
• Coordinates and approves travel accommodations for Executive Staff.
Receptionist / Junior Secretary 2/1991 -2/1993
The LAN Company, Malvern, PA
• Answered, screened, and directed calls accordingly.
• Provided office support for entire company. (approx. 20 people)
• Provided clerical support to the President.
ACHIEVMENTS 1998 Bally Total Fitness “MVP” Award
2001 Bally Total Fitness “Special Recognition” Award
EDUCATION Montgomery County Community College 8/1988 – 5/1989
Liberal Arts courses
*References furnished upon request*
View More Resumes
electrical wirer Resume
Desktop Support Tech Resume
Chemist/ Lab analyst Resume
Accounting Staff/Payoff Administrator Resume
Faculty cum Administrator Resume
Service Manager Resume
Domestic Violence Counselor/Victim Advocate Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs