Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Medical Coder/Healthcare support staff
To obtain a position within a medical facility that I can use the skills I have learned to have a positive effect on both patient and employer. An employer that fosters teamwork and encourages professional career growth and development
Jeanne L. Tucker
8852 South Central
Oak Lawn, IL. 60453
Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills,
Medical Coding Specialist - Certificate
Graduated August 2007
Course work included: medical terminology, CPT-4, ICD-9-CM, insurance reimbursement, health information management, clinical classification systems, and computers in allied health.
· Successfully completed a coding specialist certification program.
· Completed a clinical practicum, where I learned hands on experience how to review medical charts and transpose services and medical language into CPT-4 codes or ICD-9-CM codes, accurately, using advanced coding techniques.
· Self started an independent fitness company offering personal training and injury prevention programs for various individuals.
· Owner and operator of a pet sitting and pet walking business.
· Management experience in the mortgage industry and health club industry
View More Resumes
Customer Service Representative Resume
Brand Management MBA Summer Intern Resume
Costumer service Resume
Appropriations Analyst Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs