Willing to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Most Recent Job Title:
Seeking employment in visual merchandising or department management with a customer oriented, home products store
Julia R. McKenzie
7815 Royalty Avenue Apt. F
Louisville, KY 40222
Number Hidden or Number Hidden
• Business graduate with academic achievements complementing three years of management experience. Seeking employment as an active member of a dedicated team, providing management, administration, and/or training services to a quality oriented company.
• Strengths include customer service, accurate record keeping, personnel management, inventory control and merchandising. Effective combination of financial, organizational, and leadership skills.
• Available for special projects and overtime as needed. Capable of prolonged performance at a fast pace. PC skilled. Good business writer.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, able to create an atmosphere of learning and attention to detail. Strong desire to apply education to real world situations.
• Articulate and persuasive communication abilities. Congenial, professional attitude. Effective in both individual and team situations.
University of South Alabama – Mobile, AL
Bachelor of Science, Finance, December 2001
Longhorn Steakhouse, Mobile, AL, 9/2003 - 6/2006 Louisville, KY, 7/2006 - present
• Providing quality customer service while achieving demanding sales goals.
• Training new employees in service procedures and sales of product line.
Crossroads Books and Gifts, Mobile, AL, 4/2005 – 3/2006
Product Merchandiser/Assistant Store Manager
• Promoted sales through superior product knowledge, organization, and creative design. Created and maintained attractive inventory displays through visual merchandising.
• Supervised and supported the overall operations of the bookstore including customer and employee relations and inventory management.
• Reconciled daily and monthly sales transactions, house accounts, and bank deposits.
• Operated computerized inventory maintenance system. Compared and balanced inventory counts for assigned departments.
• Created and placed purchase orders with vendors based on inventory levels and sales trends.
Lonestar Steakhouse, Mobile, AL, 12/2001 – 9/2003
• Hired and motivated an intelligent sales staff of 30. Administered employee training, customer relations, banking, purchasing, accounts payable and daily cash and inventory control.
• Prepared monthly financial statements through P&L.
• Maintained high levels of guest relations and satisfaction. Identified and successfully corrected problem areas in training programs for non-management employees.
View More Resumes
Environmental Technician Resume
Naional Executive Coordinator Resume
cad designer Resume
architectural designer/drafter Resume
Area Manager Resume
Collection Specialist Resume
Search All Resumes | Submit Your Resume | Search Jobs